Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Love the Reese's Big Cup

You can keep your regular Reese's, your minis, even your Easter Egg and pumpkin incarnations. (Lalalala, I pay no attention to white chocolate and Nutrageous options.) Don't even bring me the fancy Long Grove Confectionary giant p.b cups, as enticing as they may seem. Sometimes the best quality chocolate and the creamiest richest peanut butter filling is just overkill. (Not to mention $3.00 each.)

Keep all those tasty but inadequate peanut butter chocolate candies, and serve me up a delicious Reese's Big Cup! It's got a thick slab of that tasty peanut butter filling, enrobed with just the right amount of creamy Hershey's chocolate. The downside? Only one per package. But at the tasty price of 79¢ (look for the BOGOs at your local grocery store), it's a bargain.

I should add that I have no objections to mini Reese's when used to make this delicious treat.

No comments: