Politics just don't float my boat no more.
Food, recipes, - I can do that. I SHOULD do that. But so many do it better.
Being a mom. OK. But it doesn't consume my life anymore, now that my son is a gradeschooler. Should I write about being the mom of an "only"? Does anyone care?
Technology and other cool stuff? If I just listen to what my husband is up to, I can do that do too.
Then there's TV, music, entertainment, gossip - so not my bag I should leave it to the experts. We just switched to Comcast - is that fun to write about?
Jewish stuff? Yeah, I could do that. As long as it involves mahjongg!
So here are my new topics:
- Mommy-ing a gradeschooler/only child
- Having a kosher Jewish home
- Recipes and food (Jewish/kosher focus)
- Cool mahjongg stuff
- Gadgets/technology with focus on the home
- Stuff I like (housewares, clothes, paper goods)
- What I'm reading/watching/listening to